Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Lets open the mailbag!

You know those annoying pop-up and banner ads that promise to give you something for free just by answering a simple question? They now come in convenient post card form!



Next up:
I've mentioned before that house I lived at for over 8 years still continues to get mail for the previous resident from the never-give-up Scientologists. (if you saw the Apr. 30 episode of Law & Order, should I change this to Systemotics?) I don't know why, but I find this letter humorous.



Click to enlarge if you need to. My scanner broke in the move, so I have to take photos of stuff like this. They are probably wondering why Kathey hasn't been returning their letters for 8 years. This letter is two very short paragraphs. This is the first one:

Hello. How are you? Are you enjoying the weather?

They have so little to say that the first paragraph is small talk.
Small talk!
On a typed letter!

Now to change topics, the FAIL blog has become very popular recently. Perhaps you've seen it. I decided to make my own, except make it not all that funny.



There you have it. I shall be on the lookout for more not-all-that-funny pseudofails.

---
29321
(?)

1 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

"Are you enjoying the weather?" has to be some sort of code, don't you think? This could be the key to unlocking the secrets of OT9 or something like that. Or it could be an indication that their secret files implied by L&O's Systemotics is not so up to date.

Or it could be that your wife has a secret identity.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home