Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Green stuff for St. Patrick's Day

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I have decided to look through all of my photos to find the ones most appropriate for St. Patrick's Day. This is the best that I came up with...

Mountain Rainbow
(Pot o' gold not pictured)

So, here is a random collection of other things that are green but otherwise have nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day.

Test Image #1:  The source of my Inspiration

Minty green house in Manchester, TN

Instructions set forth to not startle the fish

Cal Turner's barn

Impaled apples

Stewart's Key Lime Soda

Etching on the John W. Thomas Statue.

Mallard in the grass

Closer...closer...

No Trespassing

1951 Studebaker

Dwarf Caiman

Nashville Sporting Goods

What are you looking at?

Washington D.C. Zoo Lilypads

Kermit the Frog
28445
--
(?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home