Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

What You're Searching For

One of the features I like about Flickr, the website I use mostly to host most of my photos, is the ability to see what people Googled to find one of my pictures. Everything listed here is something that somebody out there typed into the Google search engine only to find one of my photos.

animated donut
What are some stuff that james k. polk would use?
at&t minutes free after what time?
how to become a motorcycle stunt man
largest calzone
animated dancing fox
big red machine avatars
two people cutting a log
house on 5th ave
download crucification
creative cakes designed by stephanie
extreme buİldİng photo
neon signs biscuits
photos of beautiful rocks
who was dinty moore
picture bad offices
brent powerplant
unattractive dachshund
where do i get my tags in williamson county
gatlinburg corndog
picture of rabbit pie
photos budget with feet
classic cat hume-fogg nashville (Will, if you're reading this - or anyone else is wondering, I have no pics of classic cat.)
pa turnpike remove sunglasses
inflatable dinosaur
kentucky "hippy house"
take to the animals nine
free pipe organ for taking
who you callin a crab
animated gif of power lines
looking inside a fish
pro america restaurant sign
"the simpsons" wigsphere
is james k polk black?
yuselinmaikel
largest centipede ever
sat on a thumbtack
druggy sees ufo

28701
(?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's one of my favorite things - looking to see what searches led people to me. They always make me seem MUCH more interesting than I am. I'm enjoying your blog and your sense of humor! - Eartha K.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home