Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The First Random Stuff post since the last Equinox

There was once a national Jenga championship, but the contestants dismantled the whole thing and they couldn't declare a winner.

*****

I stopped watching Days of Our Lives when it became too much of a Soap Opera.

*****

If the future, they will pass a time-traveling gambling law. People who come from the future will have an unfair advantage when it comes to sports betting. (example: they already know the outcome.) Congress will pass a law striking all sporting win-loss results from the record books. This can only help the Cubs.

*****

Sometimes we Americans lose the true meaning of a holiday and it becomes overly commercialized. The holiday I'm referring to is Super Bowl Sunday.

*****

I should sell this T-Shirt:
You paid how much for those sandals? What a Croc!
1412

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home