Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A possible reason why there might be fewer posts forthcoming

My New Job started today. This is my new badge. I hate this photo; it makes my Driver's License look good.

My New ID Badge!

I will be repairing the broken cell phones of the world. After one day, I'm not good at it yet - but I'm not expected to be proficient yet. Discussion topic: The strangest ways that people have broken their cell phones. 1) A giraffe ate it. 2) a guy tried to call his buddy while skydiving.

I have to solder some. I'm not very good at that yet either - but at least I can spell it and I didn't burn myself.

My new hire kit identified all the designated smoking areas at the corporate headquarters and not at our building. I suppose if I get a couple of promotions and start a nasty habit, that will become useful to me.
1142

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

11:34 AM  
Blogger BrentKMoore said...

Anonymous, THIS would be perfect for anybody on your holiday shopping list.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

7:48 AM  
Blogger BrentKMoore said...

Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton's remake of "Islands in the Stream" is simply phenomenal.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home