Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Only Political Blog of 2006

The caricaturization of President Bush in political cartoons has gone too far!

orange cartoon

1058

1 Comments:

Blogger Will C. said...

Hmmm, W. and W. W. - I never noticed the connection before.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home