Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Fun

In October of 1994
Three student novelists disappeared
In the woods near Burksville, Maryland
while writing a documentary-

A year later, their papers were found.

* * * * *
-Tagline for Beavers! and shameless ripoff of the Blair Witch Project.


* * * * *

Are you looking for ways to kill time while you are waiting for the Trick-or-treaters to come by? I can help!

First, this is something I posted on this blog about 6 months ago. If you have ever wanted to come up with a title for your own horror film, I suggest you check out:
The Instant B-Movie Title Generator!


Next: This is only good if you have about 20 minutes to kill, like the time of night when you think the last trick-or-treater has come, but you want to leave the front porch light on for a few more minutes just in case any 8pm drifters come in. This is a short story I wrote about 5 years ago, which parodies those Friday the 13th type slasher movies of the 80's

Beavers!

Happy Halloween.
P.S. Oddity to note. The blog has 1031 hits on 10/31. I need 70 hits in the next few hours for 11/01.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home