Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bellsouth Irony

Links to this post

"You really should upgrade to our Caller ID Plan," said the Bellsouth representative with a thick foreign accent. "That way you can see if a telemarketer is trying to call you while you are busy." She said while I was getting dressed for work.

Since I added my name to the national "Do Not Call Register" it seems that BellSouth is the only company that calls me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link