Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Next Time You Are Pulled Over for Speeding...

Be thankful you weren't pulled over by this:

Try not to laugh

1 Comments:

Blogger Will C. said...

Wouldn't that be an officer safety issue if you have to walk to the front of the car to grab the shotgun during an arrest? The police in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico used VW Bugs for everything when I was there in '97. Of course, theirs were new Bugs (no, not the new style), since they never stopped mamking them. I'm told you can't import them into the U.S. without replacing a lot of parts for safety reasons, especially the glass.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home