Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fireworks and Jewelry

Links to this post

Happy July 4th

There's one thing that fireworks and jewelry both have in common: They are both usually advertised as being 70% off. If you saw a store for either one that claimed to have prices 10% off, you wouldn't be impressed. On the other hand, if they're all 70% off, then 70% off isn't really 70% off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link