Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dr. Wham


Out of all of the Dr. Pepper clones I have tried, I am not sure if I have tasted one as close to the original as this one. Dr. Wham is Dr. Pepper clone made by Buffalo Rock, the Pepsi distributor for a large portion of Alabama. They have a Jekyll and Hyde thing going in their ad: The Good Doctor gone mad.

Currently, there are no plans to distribute a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Wham Berries and Cream.






P.S. At this time, reports are not clear as to whether or not the product contains enough Caffeine to Wake you up Before you Go-Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home