Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

random stuff: cute baby outfit + The Beatles

This is the cutest baby outfit I have seen in a long time:



This is Emma, the daughter of My Wife's cousin Jason, and his wife, Jana.

----------------------------------------------------------

This was the first beatle album I ever owned. (well, actually an 8-track.) I bought it at a garage sale for a dime. The odd thing is, even though it said The Beatles on it, I wasn't certain of that, since I didn't recognize ANY of the song titles. The Cover also looks different than the Record or CD version.



Do you recognize it? This is one of their original albums and not a best of or rarities album.

2 Comments:

Blogger BrentKMoore said...

The beatles 8-track in question is the White Album. Fans called it the white album, but white album is not written on the album anywhere. No one would have called it "White 8-track." Specifically, this is part 2, which correcponds to the second album. I didn't recognize any song titles when I was in middle school, although Revolution #1 and #9 seemed similar to the song "Revolution." At the time, I was not aware of the songs Helter Skelter or Savoy Truffle. I did know Birthday, but didn't realize it by looking at the song title.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Will C. said...

My White Album 8-track was white on the top, but get this - it was actually pink on the spine. Hey, do you still have that box of 8-tracks I perma-loaned you? It might be in there.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home