Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What do Oscar the Grouch and the Statue of Liberty have in common?



They both started out a reddish-brown copper color and turned green over the years.

For my wife's birthday, she wanted the new classic Sesame Street DVD, and in season 1, this was Oscar's look. It only took a year for his color to change. The Statue of Liberty was erected in 1886 and took a while for the copper to turn green. Since color photography wasn't around then, I guess there are no pictures depicting this.

***

On a related note, I made this Happy Birthday pic to post for Myspacers:

Oscar Birthday greeting

1093

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home