Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Monday, November 13, 2006

1968 Nashville Map

I am enough of a roadfan to wonder what the streets of Nashville were like a few decades ago. I recently bought a 1968 Nashville Map and scanned it. If this kind of thing interests you, you can see it too.

1968 Nashville Map BACK1968 Nashville Road Map

If you click on the title of this post, it will take you to the original size version of the map, but it is a really large picture and might take a long time to download.

The map has a front and a back. Most of Nashville is on the front side, but a portion of west Nashville is on the back and had to be a separate scan into a separate image.

My house was built in the 1960's, so my street is on the map, but a lot of streets near ours had apparently not been developed yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home