Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Flavor to Die for

If you had told me that I would drink a product that had "Drop Dead" in the title, I would assume you were nuts. But, it is I who is nuts! The wild and wacky people of Jones Soda bring to us Sour Lemon Drop Dead Soda:



One thing is certain: I was closer to death after drinking this than any other sode I have ever consumed. (Still, not all that close to death, but just a teeny tiny bit closer.)
The Sour part is also right. It took me about three hours to make it through the 8 oz. can. Plus it came in a four-pack. There are three more of these in my fridge. Any takers?

Those Jones Soda people have for several years brought to the American public a bunch of novelty holiday flavors that weren't necessarily intended to taste good.

Turkey & Gravy
Cranberry
Mashed Potatoes
Green Bean Cassarole
Fruit cake
Brussel Sprout
Wild Herb Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie
Broccoli Casserole
Salmon Pate'
Corn on the Cob
Pecan Pie
Sweet Potato
Dinner Roll
Pea
Antacid (no actual medicinal value)
Cherry Pie
Banana Cream Pie
Key Lime Pie
Apple Pie
Blueberry Pie
Sugar Plum
Candy Cane
Egg Nog
Caramel Apple
Berried Alive
Black Cat Licorice
Seahawks Football pack: Perspiration, Field Turf, Dirt, sweet Victory, Sports Cream
Canned Ham
Road Kill
Happy
Fun

Also for halloween this year, we bought a much more drinkable Candy Corn:



25450

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home