Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Dream of...

I Dream Of...
I Dream of Weenie
Weenie

This took a lot of hallucinating, I'm sure, to envision this name for a hot dog stand. This is in East Nashville on Woodland St. They have another sign out front, "Nashville's only full service Weenery!" They converted the yellow VW bus into the hot dog stand. All in all, it gets my vote for awesomeness.
26595

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Now that is funny!
SJ

9:40 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Also, about the nickel comment you made that you had received in the mail...Zach could not stop laughing at what you wrote!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home