Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My First Published Photo and more

I have allowed a few of my pictures uploaded onto flickr to be used by various publications, but this is the first to be printed an arrive in my hands. They were nice enough to send two copies.

My 2,000th Photo on Flickr is my 1st Published photo

The is the May/June 2007 issue of Travelgirl Magazine and it appears on page 20. It appears in a section on places to visit this summer, and my photo accompanies the snippet on Rock City.

See Rock City for $3.99

*****

In other news...
Fun photo of the week.
How can you tell if a Redneck lives near an airport?

Hey!  What's that hiding in the weeds?

The only thing missing from this 727 is it being propped up on cinder blocks. This is only a few blocks from the Smyrna airport (MQY), and of my friends who are familiar with Smyrna, only one of them knew about this. What I find odd is that SunCountry flies nowhere near here.

1 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

wow, this is really great.

i hope you feel better

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home