Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Can we spell your city?

According to ePodunk.com, the following list is of the 15 most misspelled cities in the United States. Instead of listing them in the order in which they are frequently misspelled, they are re-arranged in alphabetical order.

1) Albuquerque, NM
2) Ashville, NC
3) Chattanooga, TN
4) Cincinnati, OH
5) Culpeper, VA
6) Detroit, MI
7) Fredericksburg, VA
8) Gloucester, MA
9) Manhattan, NY
10) Niagara Falls, NY
11) Philadelphia, PA
12) Phoenix, AZ
13) Pittsburg, PA
14) Tuscon, AZ
15) Worcester, MA

However, to be evil, I have myself intentionally misspelled three of these cities on the list. Did you catch on? Also, can you now find the three cities on the list that I misspelled. If you can't decide, feel free to check the link to ePodunk at the top.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asheville, NC; Pittsburgh, PA; and Tucson, AZ. Now where's my free BrentKMoore plush toy?!
--David Proctor

9:16 PM  
Blogger BrentKMoore said...

The plush toys are still in development. The marketing guys are still trying to get children to stop crying at them.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home