Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Contest Website Address Fail




Been to KFC lately, then you may have gotten one of these gamepieces.  The problem is, the website address listed is not a valid website name.  (You can't have a / between the www and the .com)  How many thousands of people are going to be mystified or frustrated when they can't figure out how to enter the contest?

P.S. By the way, it's really www.kfc.com/grand-a-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home