Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Excerpts from "The Seussian Wedding Ceremony"

The Seussian Wedding Ceremony

by Brent Moore

To view the entire version, Click Here

***

Today, all those in Whoville arrived on a barge
To see a pair whose hearts are two sizes too large.


The North-bound Zax and South-bound Zax met there,
So did Horton, and also the Once-ler.
And even the Grinch came with his dog, Max
With Yertle and Sam, even the Lorax.

***

Bride.
Cried.
Side.
Abide.

Abide by side.
Bride had Cried.
Abide by bride.
Cried by side.
Cried abide.
Abide by side.
Bride she cried.
Abide by side.

Maids with braids come.
Maids with broods come.
Maids with braids and broods and moods come.

***

Would you leave her for a ham?
Would you leave her on a tram?

I would not leave her for a ham.
I would not leave her on a tram.
I do not wish to run or hide.
I would not, could not leave my bride.

***

The preacher spoke in a tone so darkly,
“Let’s get to the rings, bring out the sparkly”

One Ring
Two ring
Red ring
Blue ring.

Black ring
Blue ring
Old ring
New ring.

***

To view the entire version, Click Here

copyright 1998 The Dr. Seuss Wedding Ceremony by Brent Moore

2 Comments:

Blogger BrentKMoore said...

That's amazing. Both Hoodia and Phentramine sound like words Dr. Seuss would create

1:51 PM  
Blogger BrentKMoore said...

Wow. You must be really, really stupid if you didn't know what you were looking for was supplied in the links you graciously spammed onto my blog.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home