Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Other blogs I reccomend...

I reccomend each of the following blogs, and none of them have paid me an endorsement fee. Gosh, I should start charging for endorsements.

1) My friend Will:

http://computerwill.blogspot.com/

His description: This site provides information about Home & Business Computer Services, serving Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding areas.

2) My friend Eric:

http://blog_eric.blogspot.com/

He posts interesting commentaries on otherwise dull subjects, and crunches numbers from unlikely places. Always for a good read.

3) For hardcore stathead, sabermatrician baseball fans:

http://firejoemorgan.blogspot.com/

They whittle away at the stupid baseball comments that many others in the sports industry tend to make:

4) for the best in Minor League Baseball evaluation, you can't beat a guy who writes about my favorite team, the Texas Rangers and their farm clubs. The Newberg Report

http://newberg.mlblogs.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Will C. said...

Thanks for the plug, Brent.

In case anyone is interested, my blog description is probably a bit lame. I am trying to post relevant articles about home computing. Right now there is a little bit of content directly about my business, whereas the rest of it is more general purpose, such as lists of favorite stores, products, concerns, and technology-related rants. I intend to keep it geared that way, as more of a newsletter.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home