Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Rock City Barn along the Highway 127 Sale

My wife and I were casually browsing the World's Longest Yard Sale, also known as the Highway 127 Corridor sale. US Highway 127 runs from Covington, KY (Just south of Cincinnati) to Chattanooga. (Then, the sale extends through Chattanooga into Georgia and Alabama through other highways. Read more about it at: 127sale.com)

This is the only Rock City barn along that stretch that we drove on US127 south of Crossville, TN.




To view the full size image, click the link below
http://pro.imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/335048.jpg

This becomes the 6th Rock City Barn I've photographed, since I started trying.
This is located in the small town of Ninemile, TN, which is about 8 miles north of the Bledsoe County seat of Pikeville. It's also 65 miles north of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home