Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Brent's Photo Tour of Nashville part 1

I have finished part one of my Photographic Tour of Nashville.

I have plans to go all around the county and take pictures of historic places, downtown buildings, city parks and places in between. I have also included other parks that are nearby that might make good day trips.

I am far from done as there are many places I have not been to yet with my camera, but I should have a chance to add to it over the coming months. to get to the new site, go here:

http://brentandml.freefronthost.com/index.htm#phototour
and click the link for the Nashville Photo Tour.

As a bonus, I have included some pictures of vintage postcards of places I have photographed on the pages.

Some of the specific places include:
the Nashville skyline
Centennial Park
Love Circle
Marrowbone Lake
Burgess Falls State Park
the Battle of Nashville Monument
Mt. Olivet Cemetery

Here is some of the feedback I have gotten so far*

"I think it's great.... [I]t will actually be better than the government's!!!!!!!!!!!"
---Sherry in Smyrna

"It looks good."
---Penny in Nashville



*Feedback may be from relatives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home