Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Some animals are more equal than others

I don't like Animal Rights protestors. For one thing, they always seem to only want to save the Popular animals, like monkeys, rabbits and cows. Have you ever seen someone protesting the rights of a tapeworm? Has anyone broken into an Aquarium to set an anemone free? Groups like PETA will have no credibility with me*, until I start to see protests like this picture, which I have doctored:






























* At that time, PETA will still be unlikely to have any credibility with me, but I might warm up to the ASPCA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home