Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Monday, July 19, 2010

More things I find amusing.



Chik-Fil-A has interesting billboards where it looks like cows are painting slogans extolling the virtues of Poultrycide. These cows have a good reason to be wary of what they see over their shoulder.



Someone forgot to publish how big both of the jackpots were going to be. That's ok, you weren't going to win anyway.



Mr. Petty shall not be moved.



This was a road side on the interstate through the mountains of North Carolina. It makes me wonder what the purpose of it is. Has there been a crash that took them so long to clean up that they had time to put up a roadsign?



I saw this sign at a public school in Kingston Springs, TN. I bet this is most every child's biggest fantasy.



Guess where I found this...



In a building labelled as a post office.



At first, I was going to say here that I feel sorry for anyone who couldn't afford anything better than Shoney's for their wedding reception. But that's not the route I want to take. I can just foresee a bunch of couples that actually had Shoney's cater their nuptials come to this blog post and start crying because I've just reminded them how lousy their life has been. I want to look at it in a more positive light.

Just think about how awesome it would be to have some of their strawberry pie at the reception. My wife could eat those every day of her life and be happy.

The dessert buffet could have some of that banana slices in strawberry jello.

The flower girl could hand out Shoney's Lollipops

Best of all, Shoney Bear could be the reception DJ.

*****

I'm going to finish off with something that isn't necessarily funny, but we're going to be going the route of one of those Wild Nature tv shows.



Apparently, Dragonflies, when mating, make a heart shape out of thier bodies. How romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home