Brenternet (The World as seen by Brent Moore)

Trying to appeal to the highest common denominator. I can't give you 110% effort, but I will give you 107.4% effort. If you're a spammer and leave me a comment, I will make fun of you. I use twice as many semicolons compared to most other bloggers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, Tennessee, United States

As the title implies, I am Brent K. Moore. I married MariLynn Simons on Sept. 25, 1999. we attend Stewart's Creek Church of Christ. We have five pets, a dachshund, Slinkie, a malamute, Juno, and three rabbits, Ebunny and Ifurry, and now Houdini.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Mac vs. PC: An Irrelevant Update

You've probably heard that Macs are good for artistic people.



However, PC's may be better for those people that want to get their math right.

(Taken from a Black Friday ad for Mac Authority in Nashville.)

The end.

p.s. For those of you Mac users that don't get it, $1999 - $1100 is not $1599.
33215

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home